Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Walker Extra-Credit

  In interruption of thought directly after the phrase, "Let him speak...(Walker 268). The groom begins to gaze into his brides bright blue eyes disguised with confusion and deep thought which only he could recognize. "I love her. Can she see that I have so much to offer her with my heart? Does she know that the words that we repeat are not only vows of comfort to our commitment but an affirmation and completion of my undying love for her?" All eyes scaling the room for any one opposed to the marriage. "She is still here with me. Deep breath. Okay, almost there just say I do. I feel like I have anxiety, I wasn't before but maybe im sensing her possible regret? Is she going to stand by me and be faithful, are her words weighted?" "Too late, I DO."

No comments:

Post a Comment